The BYJU’S target audience here comprises two different segments; on the one side are the millennials or Gen-Z (the students) and on the other side are the ones that make the “purchase decision” the parents.
Takeaways from BYJU’S Parent Reviews!
- Lack of Education
- No Time
- The Bonding
- Confusing Curriculum
- That Extra Bit ( Some kids excel in academics, and they do well in school, yet parents have opted for BYJU’S to assist their kids to do even better)
The year 2020 has brought so many apps to the light. Most of these apps encourage the use of apps and different software to increase virtual meetups. For instance, the education industry has faced significant challenges like never before. Schools have been closed following the pandemic, forcing students and teachers to carry out their learning business virtually.
Students are getting the education they need from online platforms, apps being one of the platforms. Now talking of apps, BYJU’S is one of the education apps that have sprung up during these trying times. Below is a review of the BYJU education app and all that you need to know about it.
BYJU Education app
BYJU is the largest learning app for students having over 42 million registered users. The app is designed to teach math and science to students in the 4th class and 12th class. The app comprises India’s top leading teachers, including the CEO and founder of the BYJU app Byju Raveendran.
BYJU’S is the world’s most valuable ed-tech company and the creator of India’s most loved school learning app. Launched in 2015, BYJU’S offers highly personalised and effective learning programs for classes 1 – 12 (K-12), and aspirants of competitive exams like JEE, IAS etc. With 50 million registered students and 3.5 million paid subscriptions, BYJU’S has become one of the most preferred education platforms across the globe.
What is the pros and cons of BYJU’S learning application?
BYJU’S is India’s largest learning app.
This is a very good app for online learning.
The special features of this app are
- Classes will be conducted by a number of good teachers, from India.
- The mode of teaching is by video lessons as well as personalised learnings
- They offer comprehensive tutoring programs.
- Number of exercises will be available to practice so that we can get acquainted with the subject well.
- Revision of the subjects will be carried out by teaching as well as conducting tests.
- Separate modules will be there for each board like state board, CBSE etc. They conduct trial examinations as per the syllabus and their examination pattern.
- You can get your doubts clarified instantly with the teachers while the class is going.
- One to one teaching is their speciality
- They give a free demo if you book on their app.
- They monitor each student by analysing their strengths and weaknesses and give special support in the required areas. The reviews and ratings are showing this as the best online platform.